Aquascape 300 Watt De-Icer
The Aquascape 300-Watt Pond De-Icer is ideal for keeping a small hole in the ice during cold winter months, and ensures proper gas exchange, helping keep fish alive throughout the winter. Maintaining an opening in the surface of the ice is paramount for pond winterization and the safety of pond fish. The Aquascape 300-watt Pond De-Icer is energy efficient and the stainless steel construction prevents corrosion and cracking throughout the year, providing years of trouble-free operation. A built-in LED light indicates when the De-Icer is in use, making it easy to verify functionality throughout the season. The 300-Watt Pond De-icer is backed by a 3-year warranty.
- Keeps a small hole in the ice during winter months
- Helps increase pond oxygen levels
- Stainless steel construction prevents corrosion and cracking
- Integrated safety thermostat is set to turn unit off @ 70° F.
- Floating design
- Built-in LED light indicates when heater is in use
- 300 Watts
- 22ft Grounded Power Cord - 115V
- Approximate dimensions: 5.5" Diameter x 4" High
- 3 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
- Instruction Manual .PDF